Our client has one of the successful business practices in Bulgaria – in 12 years they have managed to gain popularity and competitive positions in the Central and Eastern European markets and their ambitions do not stop there. Due to the company’s growth and its increased production and sales turnover, our client needs a Finance Manager, who will optimize the activities, introduce and develop good financial policies and practices in our central office in Sofia as well as in our Balkans representations.
• To plan and manage the organization of cash flows in the company
• To organize and be responsible for the correct organization of accounting and financial processes in the company
• To track legal changes and the resulting obligations for the company concerning financial reporting of revenues, costs, fixed assets, and so on
• To control the compliance with the applicable financial reporting standards and the financial policy of the company
• To follow procedures and organize the reporting and paying of local taxes, fares and insurances as well as the timely statement of changes, related to real estate properties, owned by the company
• To organize and give reports about regular and special inventory of assets
• To propose procedures for effective financial control, to give instructions for the application of current internal financial rules
• To draw up required analyses during the preparation of discussing and accepting the annual budget of the company
• To participate in the development and the application of the financial policy of the company
• To create internal rules concerning the financial activities
• To organize and control the preparation of financial reports within the specified period
• To organize and ensure the correct reporting of cash and cash equivalents, collection of receivables and making of payments
• To organize the proper storage of inventories and fixed assets
• University degree in the field of Finance, Accounting and Control or other economic degree which includes Accounting
• Professional experience as an accountant of minimum 5 years and as a chief accountant, financier or auditor of minimum 3 years
• Previous management experience
• To have deep knowledge of national and international financial reporting standards, national and European common legislation in the field of financial and tax reporting as well as in finance
• Computer skills – MS Office, experience with specialized accounting software
• Organization skills
• Excellent command of English
• Loyalty and responsibility
• To be proactive and resourceful
• To think big, to have strategic vision about financial management
• Precision and attention to detail
• Analytical thinking, discretion
If you recognize your professional profile and you find this opportunity challenging, send your CV to Svetoslava Georgieva.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons holds a License No 1370/18.11.2011 valid until 18.11.2016.
Please email your applications to email@example.com