For our client, a Bulgarian leasing company “Porsche Leasing BG EOOD”, a subsidiary of Porsche Bank Austria and part of the concern Volkswagen. With a team of 40 people “Porsche Leasing BG EOOD” offers financing of new and used vehicles with the branches of the concern Volkswagen, we’re looking for an experienced person on the role of Debt Collection Expert.
• Communicate with clients on daily basis (phone calls, e-mails, meetings in person) and discuss debts status and possible measures to cover the overdue amounts
• Conclude individual agreements with clients
• Control the portfolio of contracts with due amounts and monitor if the agreements have been kept by the clients
• Communicate (when needed) with the team leader in order to take adequate measures to collect the debts
• Maintain client database in connection to agreements and status of the collection process
• Ability to manage a portfolio of a number of customers with irregular payment behavior
• Well organized, responsible, disciplined
• Able to work independently with great time management
• Open minded, flexible and adaptive
• Self-motivated, positive character
• Team player attitude
• University degree
• Experience in the field of debt collection/negotiations min. 3 years
• English (working level)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Permanent labor contract with 6 months’ probation period
• Fixed monthly remuneration
• Health insurance
• Food vouchers
• Sport activities
• Parking space
If you recognize yourself in this description, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.