Database administrator (DBA)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A professional database administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7.
The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in the appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, SQL and NoSQL engines
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Knowledge of MySQL, PgSQL
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS
The company offers:
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Various entertainments in the office;
- Many different discounts and benefits for the employees.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.