Our client is a leading provider of Cloud Contact Centre Solutions and delivers Contact Centre, Communication and Payment services as a cloud service (SaaS) to demanding enterprise customers. Now we are looking for experienced
- As DBA you will be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of all database servers together with 2 other DBAs in the company. The servers are primarily MS SQL Server, some on vmware and some on dedicated physical servers.
- You will be part of the Applications & Infrastructure team, currently consisting of 10 people with responsibility for the daily operation and continuous improvement of our platform. They are a dedicated team with a deep understanding that their services are business critical for our customers, and they have the highest ambitions for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of these services. Real-time data processing and 24/7 availability is an absolute requirement, while at the same time ensuring confidentiality of and compliance with ISO27001 and PCI-DSS security standards.
- You will be developing reports, with T-SQL and SSRS, to support customers need for bespoke reports, billing processes etc. You will also participate in troubleshooting customer requests as 3rd line support.
- MS SQL Server Administration
- SQL Server performance tuning
- Extended events, Trace, Query Store
- AlwaysOn and other High availability technologies for SQL Server
- T-SQL Scripting
- Basic Server administration
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or similar
- Vmware administration
- Storage systems, like HPE 3PAR SAN
- Scripting, PowerShell etc.
- In depth knowledge of vmware
- In depth knowledge of Windows server
- Assertive, proactive, hungry for learning;
- Able to work structured and purposeful, plan your tasks and lead yourself
- Able to implement, document and exit tasks;
- Reliable, flexible and service-minded;
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position