Country HR Business Partner
This job post is expired. If you are interested in such kind of roles, please send us your updated CV proactively here. We will contact you in case of an open position that fits your profile. Thank you!
For our client a leading producer and developer of high-tech electronics we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
Country HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner your role will be to lead the HR vision and ensure that it is fully aligned with the business needs through:
- Implementing and adapting the culture and values of the organization and leading organizational development to maximize performance & efficiency;
- Role modelling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR strategy is embedded successfully;
- Implementing and communicate the HR policies, taking into account the company policies and optimize the HR department;
- Work to identify business needs, partner with HR internal and external interfaces (recruiting, payroll, compensation and benefits, training, systems) and deploy pragmatic solutions;
- Partners with production and IT development business leaders to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes, or policies.
To be successful with the role you should comply with the following requirements:
- Have a sound working knowledge of strategic Human Resources processes;
- Have a minimum of five (5) years progressive experience in the HR area;
- You are able to translate an HR strategy into well defined projects and goals;
- You are well informed about the evaluations related to new HR developments and are eager to continuously update your knowledge;
- You have solid understanding of compensation & benefits and staff retention strategy;
- You Lead and mentor a high performing HR professionals in Bulgaria;
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English and Bulgarian;
- You are willing to travel (up to 10% of your time).
- Interesting opportunity in a stable, healthy and international organization. They invest in technology and people, thus enabling their business to grow exponentially.
- They value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
If you recognize yourself in the profile above, please proceed with your application.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position