Cisco UCCE Engineer, Unified Communications
We are inspired to announce our partnership with the World Bank on a recruitment project for professionals with extraordinary DNA.
In these challenging times, when all of us strive for security, solidarity and humanity we provide you with the unique opportunity to contribute to people’s well-being. Joining the project as a Cisco UCCE Engineer as part of the Unified Communication unit you will not only work for a noble cause but also earn money and have fun in a multicultural, friendly team with passion for the work.
The World Bank’s core values articulate what we most care about:
The Bank Group’s recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber. We believe we have something inspiring to share with you if you are a Cisco Unified Communications professional with:
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years on Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Administration and Troubleshooting (UCCE): ICM, PG, CVP, VXML, CUSP, CTI, CUIC.
- Unified Communications Administration and Troubleshooting knowledge: CUCM, CUC, IM&P, Cisco Jabber, CUBE/ Voice gateways, voice circuits (SIP trunks).
- Good understanding of Finesse gadgets – design, development, integration, testing, and implementation.
- Experience with Voice recording platforms – NICE
- Experience with Network Management tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and solve problems using creative solutions
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and remain flexible in an environment of constantly changing priorities
- Collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Being Proactive
Essential Job Functions:
- Create, maintain and support medium to complex scripts in the Cisco UCCE environment
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and scripting of new call flows for call centers, including documentation, Visio diagrams and UAT testing with end users
- Provide configuration, support and troubleshoot Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) components: ICM, PG, CVP, VXML, CUSP, CTI, CUIC, Finesse, Live Data Server, and Call Studio scripting
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for UCCE incidents; Mentoring and support for Contact Center agents and supervisors; CUIC Reporting support
- Perform routine tasks including move, add, change, and delete (MACD) for UCCE contact service queue; agent/supervisor configuration and support routine system maintenance.
- Generate custom reports in CUIC
- Work with NICE recording solution, work force management and other Recording solutions
- Work with Cisco TAC (HDS, CUIC, Finesse, CVP, Rogger, and PG’s) in incident/problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Proactively identify problems, monitor performance, Schedule and execute equipment repairs, preventive maintenance, and routing changes with minimal end user disruption per the guidelines of the Change Control Process.
- System performance & ticketing (Incidents, MACDs) reporting [Daily, Monthly or Quarterly reporting as required
- Have a global career with global reach
- Work with a truly diverse group
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package including medical benefits plan, life insurance, disability program, leave benefits, retirement benefits
- 26 paid leave days
Do you want to build a career that is full of meaning and impact? Contact us and we will provide you with the full description of the role.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position