Our client is a leading international production company. Due to the expansion of their local team we are looking for a senior professional on the role of:
Overview of the role:
- Develop and implement best practice accounting and control procedures within a growing company and continually review the accounting process and procedures to maximize efficiency
- Responsible for managing corporate taxation within the EU, international VAT, international bank payments
- Perform the treasury function
- Prepare financial statements under IRFS in multiple currencies
- Manage a team of three accountants
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the applicable tax laws and regulations
- University education in Accounting; ACCA or CIMA is a strong advantage
- At least 7 years of professional experience as an Accountant/Auditor, preferably in production company
- Proficiency in English
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel internationally
The company offers:
- Opportunity for professional growth within international production company
- Good remuneration package + additional social benefits
- Creative and friendly company culture
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your CV. Thank you!.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position