For our Norwegian client we are looking to hire:
experienced Truck Mechanics and/or Car Mechanics
Mechanics are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with in-house and manufacturers’ standards.
Duties to include:
- Preventative maintenance checks
- Servicing ABS / ESP
- Engine, Gearbox, Transmission, Drive Train & Clutch work
- Emissions Testing
- Electrical Components (ECU’s)
- Associated paperwork and reporting
- A good knowledge of timing belts, cam belts, full servicing and MOT Preparation/repairs & inspection is required/
- Carry out fault diagnosis
- Indicate to Workshop Controller possible future faults and repair requirements
- Education in the field of car mechanics
- Minimum 3 years experience as truck or car mechanic
- Good electrical and diagnostic skills
- Good communicative level of English
- Documented references from the previous employer
- All documents confirming additional trainings form the previous workplace are welcome
The remuneration is from €20 / hour.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position