For our client – an international company, operating in 16 countries, that is providing calibrations services for the test and measuring equipment market – we are looking to hire experienced professional on the role of:
- Responsible for collection, return, calibration and sub-contract calibrations of all the tooling for the facility.
- Maintain and control all procedures to a high quality standard.
- Arrange with internal customers and external vendors to ensure equipment is calibrated and returned, so as not to affect production.
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data gathered during calibration.
- Prepare calibration reports.
- Tooling that is calibrated in house is as follows:
– Torque Wrenches and Torque Screwdrivers
– Vernier Calipers
– Pressure Gauges
– Digital indicators and scales up to 6 kg
Some experience in working with this tooling would be preferential and possibly a quality background.
- Technical education.
- At least 3 years of engineer experience.
- Calibration experience in (as an example, but not limited to) torque, pressure, vernier calipers, micrometers, some electrical, (multimeters etc) is preferential
- Ability to work to target and maintain high quality output
- Able to self manage and organize own work load and time efficiently
- Good interpersonal/ communication skills are essential as you would be required to liaise with your internal and external customers
- Ability to read quality controlled manual testing specifications to obtain data to test or calibrate specific equipment
- Good communication skills in English
- A motivated person who can self-manage their workload
What the company offers:
- On-the-job training
- Regular working hours
- Very good working environment
- Good remuneration package
Please, send your photo and CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Apply for this position