Schneider Electric Group software products have been designed to help manufacturers in the design and maintenance of the electrical part of any type of installation. Schneider Electric Group is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Some of their largest clients includes Airbus, Renault Group, Volkswagen, Honda, Rolls-Royce Marine, Alstom, ABB, Honeywell.
We are looking for a talented middle professional who have extensive work experience with programming .NET Framework (C#) and Microsoft SQL Server applications, who will have the chance to be part of a united team of professionals, working on challenging projects.
Are you a skilled C# developer with expert knowledge in 3D geometry math, who can deliver highly responsive and easy-to-use software solutions? Then this might be an opportunity for you. Schneider Electric Group are looking for a 3D developer for their research and development centre in Denmark. The team develops 3D CAD solutions for the electrical engineering marked and you will be a part of a new products for 3D cabling solutions.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for delivering new features and for continuous improvements to the existing code base. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
C# Developer with 5-10 years’ experience in developing Winform/WPF desktop application
• Have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
• Have a solid understanding of .NET, C# and object-oriented concepts.
• Knowledge of Devexpress tools for Winform applications/Experience with 3D software and 3D geometry calculation.
• Knowledge of MS DevOps.
• Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
• Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
• Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
• Have excellent English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language (It is not a requirement to speak Danish).
• Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
Schneider Electric Group offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regard to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. They have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating and take charge of their tasks with dedication and have a team good spirit and humour.
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.