We are excited to present a career opportunity within a global IT services and solutions company. Together with our client we are in a search of ambitious team players willing to work in dynamic project-based environment. Our recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber.
We believe we have something inspiring to share with you if you are a
senior Business Analyst professional with:
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree
- 5 years of similar work experience, preferably in a financial institution
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in defining and implementing technology solutions
- Extensive experience in gathering business requirements and developing functional specifications with special emphasis on use cases, defining test cases, and providing user training and support
- Expert knowledge of database technology such as Oracle and reporting tools such as Business Objects, Tableau and Power BI
- Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate well with all levels, technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Leadership skills and ability to work well with diverse team members, often in multiple locations
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent personal organization skills and ability to take things to closure without follow-ups
Essential Job Functions:
- Interface with the business client to understand business needs and requirements, and to help develop and maintain the client relationship
- Build stakeholder consensus and ensure everyone is on the same page, in agreement, and can visualize the solution being proposed
- Develop business cases, requirements, use cases, test plans, test strategies, test cases, and operational procedures and plans
- Collaborate with IT professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible to meet business requirements
- Provide overall support to ensure the successful design, testing, and implementation of applications that support the business unit, Also, provide support in developing training materials and conducting training
- Document and manage issues and actions for IT applications and projects
- Prepare and make presentations using MS PowerPoint and Visio to project stakeholders and management
- Participate in the evaluation of new products or initiatives to determine the technology support required
- Evaluate applications and IT environments, and analyze gaps between current and desired states
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile or you know somebody that will fit the role, please contact us.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position