SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER & TEAM LEAD
Our client is a German company, provider of cyber security solutions which operates in Europe, North America and Asia. The company focus is on messaging security and workflow for the IBM and Microsoft collaboration platforms.
Currently, we are looking for experienced IT professionals to join the new iQ.Suite Integrations team in Bulgaria.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re in search of a Senior Software Developer & Team Lead who has:
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers including performance, development and disciplinary issues
- 5+ years’ experience in the development with .NET, .NET Core (C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Advanced level competency in using architectural, behavioral and structural design patterns using C# and .Net, Microsoft architectures, cloud technologies such as Container virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes), Virtual Machines, Microservices, integrate third-party software systems via REST Api
- Advanced level of competency in building multi-tenancy applications and understand the concepts of multi-tenancy, tenant isolation and separation
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline
WHAT WOULD SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER & TEAM LEAD DO?
- Managing and leading a team of Software Engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members
- Implement team goals and objectives and supervise, train and guide team members
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Work closely with the solution architects and engineers on issues related to design and requirements
- Specification and development of software products in the area of cyber security (email management, communication channels, collaborative platforms), service-oriented architectures and microservices
- Requirements analysis and implementation of systems developed with .NET, .NET Core (C#) and C++,
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging of source code
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position