SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions and with more than 14 years of experience on the Bulgarian market.
Our team consists of business oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Following our business needs we are looking for a professional
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT to enhance our team.
- Manages all stages of the recruiting and hiring process;
- Develops a good understanding of clients companies, their industry, their culture and environment; analyzes their recruitment and talent acquisition needs;
- Advertises vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing advertising a wide range of media, completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employers’ vacancy, pro-actively sources candidates from market and through referral programs;
- Receives and reviews applications, conducts interviews and short-lists candidates, communicates with clients regarding candidates;
- Sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, professional communities;
- Conducts direct search assignments through headhunting methodology;
- Organizes interviews, updates candidates about the results of their applications, offers advice to both sides – client and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Accountable for the identification of potential clients and the successful selling of the company’s offerings; pro-actively targeting new prospects and account managing existing clients;
- Keeps and develops internal database, knowledge library;
- Write market, delivery and internal reports;
- 2 years practical experience in recruitment as internal specialist and/or consultant;
- Excellent written and spoken English, second language is a plus;
- Advanced computer technical skills, Internet proficient user, LinkedIn experience;
- Sales or account management experience will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in person and on the phone;
- Positive, open and extrovert personality;
- Someone willing to extend his own social network;
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian HR consultancy market, business and main companies in Bulgaria will be an advantage;
- Ability to organize own time and work with a high level of initiative;
- Ability to work productively in high-volume environment;
- Result orientated, with desire to prove own brand name;
• Opportunity to be and grow as a successful HR consultant and do this as a business not only as a function;
• Fixed salary plus a commission structure based on performance;
• Job in a very positive, friendly and supportive environment;
If you see yourself successful in such a role, please send us your resume and a recent photo. Only selected applicants will be invited to interviews.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.