SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
Our client is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. The core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through them industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will work as part of a strong cross-functional Agile team in the company. iPhone and iPad apps, bringing the mobile e-commerce and payments to the next level of innovation and usability and creating an engaging and satisfying experience for the end-user.
- Work in a matrix managed, fast-paced Engineering team helping drive the delivery and technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality.
- Working with the Solution Architect to ensure the team delivers to the required quality and adheres to best
- Proven experience with the full iOS app development lifecycle (project setup, development, Ad Hoc distribution, App Store distribution, after-submission support)
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, high performing and high-quality software systems
- Experience of Agile practices
- Understanding of non-functional requirements, quality assurance and continuous improvement methods
- Deep knowledge of iOS native technologies (Objective-C, SDK, Cocoa, XCode)
- Knowledge of Apple’s iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with Core Data and networking programming
- Experience in REST-APIs integration (XML and JSON based application development)
- Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
- Experience in writing custom UI components and libraries
- Experience in customizing the standard iOS’s UI (navigation controls, transitions, lists, tables)
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and Instruments tools
- Strong understanding of memory management, both Automatic and Manual Reference Counting
- Strong understanding of how Push Notifications work and how to implement them
- Strong understanding of problems and strategies of „Sometimes Connected Apps“
- Strong understanding of how hybrid apps work, and how they can be implemented
- Strong understanding of certificates, provisioning profiles and code signing
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- Experience with Xcode’s command-line tools
- Experience with an exception handling and crash reporting SDK/Tool
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDK
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in TDD and testing suites for iOS (e.g. GHUnit, OCUnit)
- Experience with server-side technology (e.g. ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development is considered as an advantage
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position