Security Monitoring and Response Expert
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with near 20 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
We are proud to present an exciting career opportunity within one of our most trusted clients – one of the largest telecommunications infrastructure services providers, that drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
Due to the growing of their local business, we are looking to hire professionals on the role of:
Security Monitoring and Response Expert
Security Monitoring and Response Expert, you will participate in the development and maintenance of the respective governance and controls in security monitoring and incident management area.
As Security Monitoring and Response Expert you will be:
- Responsible for local activities related enchantment of SIEM solution including Integration of new local systems and Local use cases development
- Providing technical assistance and know-how for evaluation, design and planning of security solutions related to log collection, data retention, data augmentation, building use-cases and enabling response activities
- Participating in establishing the technical definitions and enforce implementation of technical security controls and requirements for security monitoring, infrastructure, and solutions in the corporate and productive environments to enable effective incident response
- Providing technical expertise on planning and implementing information security systems (SIEM, SOAR, DLP, IDS/IPS etc.)
- Monitoring the security access and the available security threats, and report probable cyberattacks to the relevant escalation channels for response
- Performing risk analysis and security operations to find any vulnerability that can have an impact on the company. Find security breaches, along with their root cause. Managing, investigating and tracking incidents related to breach of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data across the organization
- Analyzing configurations and creating reports that will allow experts to make changes in the security governance policies as per the needs of the organization
- Conducting security tool/application tuning engagements to develop / adjust rules and
- Participating in the delivery of Regional Security projects and activities in the respective area
And all the above you will be doing as key part of project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/consulting organizations and peer-level professionals from other IT disciplines
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity dealing with SIEM design, deployment and optimization activities rendered within the past 5 years,
- Solid knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, administration, and performance tuning of Splunk, Elastic, ArcSight or any other relevant environments.
- Experience with Log Format and Source Data for SIEM Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience with security technologies like endpoint protection, firewalls, IDS, proxies, etc.
- In-depth understanding of current cybersecurity threats, attacks, and countermeasures.
In-depth hands-on experience analyzing and responding to security events and incidents with most of the following technologies and/or techniques: Leading SIEM technologies; IDS/IPS; Network- and host-based firewalls; DLP; Database activity monitoring etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and online training programs
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position