For our client, operating in the food production industry in the region of Lovech and Pleven, we are looking to hire an experienced professional on the role of:
- Planning and supervision of the company’s overall quality control processes (raw materials, packaging, and manufacturing) and finished goods (food product) safety
- Developing and up-to-date maintenance of quality control indicators, internal policies and procedures within the applicable regulatory frameworks, business and customer requirements
- Direct communication with certification institutions, external control authorities and independent experts
- Active participation in quality control audits and periodic overall quality reviews
- Development of preventive methodology related to quality assurance and improvement
- Active supervision of materials entry, manufacturing, and dispatch controls
- Analysis and expert resolutions regarding customer complaints, defects, quality and safety related issues
- Maintenance and proper communication of documents related to quality system certifications
- Planning and organization of appropriate training of quality, production, and support functions personnel in accordance with applicable standards and business needs
- External quality assurance (audits of suppliers)
- Degree in food technology, quality management or a related field
- Previous experience in quality management and systems certifications (IFS, HACCP, ISO)
- Computer savvy (spreadsheets, warehouse management systems)
- English language working level skills required
- Experience in fruit/vegetable business or farming
- Active, results and systems oriented, self-starter
- Responsible, diligent and detail oriented
- Good communication skills, leadership authority
- Problem solver, understanding of quality value in organizations
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.