QA & Release Management Lead
Our client develops an event management platform for B2B marketers. The client’s software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
The scope of the role:
- lead and grow a team of QA testers and automation engineers that are responsible for the testing and quality of our entire platform. This includes our client’s Backstage, a powerful and sophisticated content management system, our client’s end user-facing mobile and web applications as well as the overall performance of our client’s SaaS platform that supports thousands of concurrent users accessing the platform at the same time
- work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to plan and schedule minor and major product releases
- introduce new testing processes and enhance the existing ones with the goal of constantly increasing the overall quality of our platform and product.
- reports to: the VP of Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer for a product development company with a SaaS track record and end user-oriented applications on iOS, Android, and web platforms
- background in managing and scaling a multi-disciplined QA team
- еxcellent knowledge of software lifecycle and release management
- UI test automation experience, both on the web and mobile is a strong asset
- proven experience in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
Your daily duties and tasks:
- lead and build a team of talented QA testers that includes manual testers and test automation engineers
- define and own client’s quality and release management standards and ensure they are met for each release
- own the release management process and ensure that our client’s QA standards and requirements are met for each release
- work with product and engineering to effectively plan testing and releases according to sprint plans and roadmap
- constantly improve our client’s QA processes to ensure the stability and quality of our client’s product releases are increasing over time and that is delivered to 2M+ users annually
- use data to identify areas of the product that would require more testing or specific tests and cycles
- demonstrate creativity and take initiatives to improve our product’s test coverage and methodologies
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position