For our client – a global company, leading producer of electronic components – we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
- Supervise the production team
- Supervise the working process to achieve production targets
- Plan the work schedules to meet the monthly production goals
- Ensure all employees in the production department are trained and certified as required
- Responsible for the materials management
- Conduct the periodic inventory counts
- Supervise shop floor discipline
- University Degree and relevant education
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience on a similar position in a multinational production company at least 2 years
- English proficiency (verbal & written)
- Very good computer literacy – MS Office package
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
The employer offer:
- Attractive salary
- Opportunities to develop career, professional skills and experience
- Attractive social benefits
- Experience in working with various global teams
If you are a person who likes to work in a production organization, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.