PROCESS ENGINEER FOR PLOVDIV AND KARDZALI
Be part of a successful global company that creates endless career opportunities for you in Plovdiv and Kardzhali. One of the leading global electronics and contract manufacturing companies, offering design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions to the best brands around the world. The company has talented teams in North America, Europe and Asia, we’re looking to hire:
- Provide technical support for Quality and Product Engineers, line set-up and correct process flow;
- Ensures that the process and equipment is running within specified requirements;
- Аnalyze daily all the issues related to the process and equipment breakdowns. Quantify the issues and present a daily report to CFT Engineering & QA Manager;
- Аnalysis line performance. Presents solutions for solving technical issues;
- Survey the spare parts consumption and the utilization of the spare parts;
- Verify together with Maintenance Coordinator the Annual maintenance schedule for the equipment.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE:
- University Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Automatics);
- Good organization, communication and analytical skills;
- Effective problem identification and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent computer literacy, working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Good written and verbal English.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Performance Bonus;
- Safe working environment and excellent working conditions;
- An Excellent opportunity to grow with us and develop your career;
- Supporting working environment;
- Social benefits.
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position