For our client – a global company, leading producer in the area of Automotive Industry, based in Plovdiv – we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
- Support production with daily engineering activities;
- Apply engineering expertise, analyze data for trends, increase process efficiency;
- Ensure effective team working, continuous improvement of: processes, information and planning systems;
- Reporting and monitoring of Chemical Workshop and SEA performance measures /KPI’s/;
- Create and maintain documentation of the production processes as: Working Instructions/Safety Instructions/FMEA/Control Plan/Process Flow;
- Organize process manufacturing trainings for the staff;
- Explore and implement new technologies in the process;
- Working in global teams for new line installation;
- University degree – technical education;
- Knowledge of automotive standard ISO/TS 16949 is an advantage;
- Ability to identify and correct problems by utilization of root cause problem solving skills and experimental methods such as DOE;
- Excellent computer literacy, working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Fluency in English
- An Excellent opportunity to grow with us and develop your career;
- A Dynamic and rapidly growing global company;
- Great and supporting working environment;
- Committees by interests and culture activities;
- Social benefits;
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position