Our client – the Neoperl Group, is a privately-held company, market leader in the plumbing sector for innovative solutions regarding drinking water. Since end of 2013, the Bulgarian company “Bulmat”, situated in Dobrich, belongs to the Neoperl Group. In November 2016 it was renamed to Neoperl Bulgaria EOOD. At the moment Neoperl Group is constructing a new and modern factory in Dobrich and we are looking, on behalf of Neoperl, for experienced and highly motivated professional on the role of
- Supports production in daily engineering activities;
- Supports process development on existing processes;
- Provides training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge;
- Establish and maintain process documentation including Working Instructions;
- Continuously improves process capability. Continuously improves process through-put, cost effectiveness and process quality as part of operation excellence (yield, productivity);
- Interfaces with quality team, product development and mechanization team on process and product optimization.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other technical field;
- 2-3 years of work experience;
- Good knowledge in English language both written and spoken;
- Understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage;
- Effective communicator with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills;
- Desire to grow with the business and be part of a successful team.
Induction training on site and in Germany is planned at the beginning.
What our client offers:
- A very good opportunity to grow with the company.
- Long term career opportunity within a family owned company. Our client cares about people.
- Competitive salary related to targets
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.