Our client is a British-Bulgarian Company, which operates in the UK and provides language solutions for clients from the public sector by organizing translation services. For their team in Sofia, we are looking to hire motivated a person on the role of:
• Keep contact and correspondence with customers via phone and email in English;
• Process the customer orders and register them in the CRM system;
• Contact the interpreters/translators and organize meetings with the clients;
• Prepare and send invoices to the customers;
• Ensure the process of the relation “translator/ interpreter – client”;
• Support for the Managing Director.
• Excellent command in English – both written and spoken;
• Very good organizational skills (manage the customer’s order);
• Problem-solving skills;
• Ability to set his/her own working agenda;
• Good technical skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Opportunity to work in British business environment without leaving the city center of Sofia;
• Fixed working time (11 am – 7 pm);
• Long-term commitment;
• Good remuneration package;
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.Apply for this position