.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Our client is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
As Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to build upon, evolve and deliver delightful experience to the millions of people using our systems.
If you enjoy:
- Working on big and challenging systems
- Solving non-trivial issues
- Discovering better alternatives of existing solutions
If you have:
- Experience in creating large scale web applications
- Good understanding of general development practices
- Skills for working on a distributed multi-national team
And you are willing to:
- Expand and improve your skills
- Build upon rich functionality
- Walk the extra mile from good to great
Then you will need:
- Strong C# and ASP.NET MVC programming and debugging skills (3+ years)
- Experience with SQL, preferably MS SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Knowledge of ISS and Apache servers
- Knowledge of communication protocols and security practices
- Experience with automation testing
- Version control systems – TFS, Git
- Strong team player – success and failure are attributes of the team
- Working knowledge of English language is a must
Any of these is a plus:
- Java and related technologies
- Continues Integration and Continues Delivery
- NoSQL databases
- Release process automation
When applying it will be nice if you include:
- Link to your Github account or other open source contributions
- A few code snippets that you think represent your coding style
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position