For our client, an international company in automotive industry, we’re looking to hire:
- Design mechanical systems of production machines; pneumatic and drive systems; tool for the mass production use
- Adaptation of machines for new products;
- Design and ensure conformance to safety procedures and regulations;
- Prepare technical documentation – CAD design, Production documentation, User Manuals
- Participate in assembly and debug of the mechanical parts of machines;
- Put machines into operation and provide training of machine’ users
- University degree. in Mechanical or Automation Engineering;
- Mechanical design background and knowledge of general engineering practices;
- Proficiency with Solid Works CAD software or similar and MS Office;
- Very good English language skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to work with mechanical, electrical and measuring tools;
- Team player;
- Company transportation
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme
- Opportunity professional growth by learning and development program
- Healthy benefits – medical insurance and sport cards
- Friendly work environment – сorporate events and team buildings
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and it will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position