For our client – a global company, leading producer in the area of Automotive Industry, based in Plovdiv – we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels;
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions;
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate;
- Holds direct supervision for Purchasing, receiving and storing of materials;
- Prepares reports for data analysis;
- Places orders to vendors;
- Maintains the promise delivery dates in the system;
- Communicates all the details regarding deliveries.
- Education corresponding to the position occupied;
- Excellent computer literacy, working with MS Office;
- Skills for planning, prioritizing and performing work tasks on time;
- Durability, accuracy and very good organization;
- Proven analytical, planning and problem solving skills;
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines;
- Fluency in English.
- An Excellent opportunity to grow with us and develop your career;
- A Dynamic and rapidly growing global company;
- Great and supporting working environment;
- Committees by interests and culture activities;
- Social benefits;
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position