Our client is a leading Canadian company specialized in design, production and logistics of playground facilities. For their newly opened hub for light manufacturing and distribution in Sofia we are looking for a professional on the role of:
- Highly intelligent, exceptional communicator
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Solution-oriented and team player
- Interested in new technologies and have artistic mindset
- University Degree in Marketing or Communications
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles
- Solid understanding of web development tools and concepts, CSS and basic HTML coding ability
- Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Photoshop
- Creative writing skills that engage and influence readers
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the production and timely distribution of various communications with outside vendors
- Planning and coordinating all logistics associated with tradeshows and other conference events
- Creating and maintaining customer-facing website focused on corporate and product
- Researching, writing and editing copy for: Product pages and descriptions, blogs, articles and case studies in consistent writing style
- Coordinating online partnerships and advertising opportunities
- Conducting market research
- Preparing progress reports and status updates on weekly/monthly basis for assigned tasks and initiatives.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Apply for this position