Our client is a leading Canadian company specialized in design, production and logistics of children playground facilities. Due to the growing of their business in Bulgaria we are looking for a professional on the role of:
General functions of the role:
- Prepare documentation, maintain records and coordinate logistics for product receipt and shipment
- Schedule and coordinate both domestic and international freight forwarder transactions
- Generate shipping/receiving output documents as required – forms, packing slips, bills of lading, customs forms, rate charts, shipping lists, weight charts, schedules, etc.
- Maintain shipping records, including providing tracking/shipping history information to customers on request
- Prepare boxes/containers with appropriate labels for shipment as required
- Generate customer invoicing upon shipping
- Review and audit freight bills for billing/purchase order accuracy
- Lead communications within the shipping/receiving area and train the new hires
- Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Fluency in English is a must
- PC literacy – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Document management skills with label making, machine control, warehouse management systems, order process systems, transportation management systems, procurement, spreadsheets
- Experience with packaging tools, measurement tools, material handling equipment
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, standards and regulations
- Be in good physical condition to carry heavy materials
- Strong coordination skills and attention to detail
The company offers:
- Opportunity for a career development in international company
- Good remuneration package + additional social benefits
- Friendly work atmosphere
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.