For our client – a industrial technology company based in Plovdiv – we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure execution of all outbound shipments
- Order transportation and monitor the delivery
- Interact with the transport companies, Distribution Centers and Customer Service organizations
- Collect, classify, validate and store the freight invoices
- Monitor and report the inventory levels of the stock in the outbound warehouse
- Submit claims and follow-up on their resolution
- Resolve logistics related issues and customer claims
- Propose improvements in the warehouse and logistics processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering; Logistics preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; German language is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in warehouse and logistics (in a manufacturing environment preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency and experience with ERP systems
- Strong communication organization, planning and time management skills
The employer offer:
- Attractive salary
- Opportunities to develop career, professional skills and experience
- Attractive social benefits
If you are a team player, able to work in a dynamic multitasking environment, who likes to solve problems and achieve results, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.