KEY ACCOUNTS PROJECTS SPECIALIST
Our client is Castrol – a worldwide leader in high performance lubricants for the automotive, industrial, marine and aerospace industries. Castrol manufactures products on a global basis, supplying customers in over 150 countries around the world and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BP PLC.
Due to the growing of their business, we are looking to hire a reliable and responsible professional on the role of:
Key Accounts Projects Specialist
FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
The position of the Key Accounts Projects Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and growing the key account customer base and maximising the value from customer contacts and building on brands’ existing reputation. The person will be subordinated to the Business development manager for Bulgaria.
- Performs the communication with the clients and partners of the Employer, maintaining relationships with a variety of contacts within customer organizations – from owners/MD’s, admin staff, operating & technical staff, and financial staff;
- Building a sound understanding of the customers organizations, including their business strategies, decision making processes and future needs;
- Prepares reports in Excel regarding the services presented;
- Prepares presentation in Power point format;
- Ensures the development and delivery of annual planned Volume, Turnover for the Key Accounts;
- Assists Key Accounts to better plan their product requirements;
- Analyzes the reclamations from the clients and prepares reports regarding the results.
- Education – Technical or Chemistry University degree is an advantage;
- PC literacy – MS Office – Word, Excel & Power Point;
- A clear driving license is required;
- Language: excellent English language /oral and written/;
- Technical competencies: Project Management expertise; Industry and sector understanding; Indirect selling skills; Negotiating skills; Customer Relationship Building; Skills for team work and independent solving of problems.
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position