KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – CATEGORY „HAND TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES”
Who is our client?
We are proud to announce our partnership with one of the leading companies specialized in industrial power tools, hand tools and accessories with global presence on 5 continents. Currently, they are in a process of building their new team in Bulgaria. We are helping our client’s mission by looking for an experienced and ambitious professional on the role of:
Key Account Manager – Category “Hand tools and Accessories”
The person will be responsible for translating category marketing strategy into clear & understandable Key Benefits which are further communicated in and out of the organization. The purpose of the role is to drive knowledge on products competitive advantages and based on that to maximize business growth of all products categories.
- Searching for new sales opportunities for power tool accessories on local market according to sales plan
- Keeping good relations with current customers
- Continuous monitoring, analyzing and valuating of turnover, profitability and payment liability of customers
- Organization and monitoring of promotions
- Monitoring of competition, introduction of novelties
- Cooperation with product and marketing department
- Product trainings for customers and sales representatives
- Professional consulting for dealers
- Visits in traditional trade stores and taking care of the positive image of the brand
- Sales and visit reports
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience on a similar position
- University degree, preferably in technical or engineering field
- Fluency in English
- Solid knowledge about numeric distribution
- Ability to build and maintain positive relations with customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in power tool industry would be considered as a strong advantage
- Flexibility for regular business trips
- Clean „B“ driving license
- Opportunity to work on varied and interesting tasks in an inspiring international engineering environment
- Continuous product trainings
- Home office based work with frequent travels in Bulgaria
- Base salary + attractive commission structure
- Company vehicle and covering all travel expenses
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position