Group Director of Marketing
This job post is expired. If you are interested in such kind of roles, please send us your updated CV proactively here. We will contact you in case of an open position that fits your profile. Thank you!
Realto Group comprises of real estate agencies and advisory companies with more than 25 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. The group includes some of the most reputable and well-regarded brands in the sector: Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, Cushman&Wakefield Forton and Credit Center. Each of these companies has its own identity, business expertise and team. Realto Group is Bulgaria’s real estate advisory leader and has a combined network of over 700 consultants covering the country. The Group focus is on innovations and top-notch customer service. Their high work standards, code of ethics and corporate culture aimed at building sustainable businesses provide the foundation on which the long-term relationships with their partners and clients are based.
Being Realto Group’s exclusive partner, our mission is to attract an experienced professional for the role of:
GROUP DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
The Group Director of Marketing will work closely with managers and team members at all levels and across all brands, involved at the very heart of the business, including in the rollout and management of Realto Group Marketing-related programmes and initiatives.
The main functions of the role are to:
- Develop and evaluate the group marketing strategy, social media strategy and their implementation;
- Establish and communicate the brand identity of the companies in the group;
- Plan the annual budget for the marketing teams and oversee marketing department;
- Develop and plan all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Create NPS strategy, monitor conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Propose and implement new digital solutions for automatization and optimisation in alignment with the company strategy for development.
The holder of the role will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing position with focus on B2C clients experience;
- Master’s in marketing, an MBA or other relevant education;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A customer focused attitude;
- Practical experience in content creation;
- Experience in SEO and PPC, certifications preferred;
- Strong drive for results;
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to analyse problems and create a solution.
What you can expect from our Client:
- Dynamic and exciting work environment in a team of proven professionals;
- Ability to impact the innovation strategy and further digitalization of the leader in the real-estate market in Bulgaria;
- Positive and inspiring work environment;
- Opportunity to grow further professionally and expand the role in the organisation;
- Top office location.
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position