ELECTRONICAL DESIGNER TEAM LEADER
For one of our clients, global manufacturer in the automotive industry, who established operations in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for qualified and experienced professionals for the role of:
Electronical Designer Team Leader
Electronic design considering design constraints, legal and customer expectations on dedicated projects. Working in a design team and technical solution approaches expected linked to other design disciplines (optics, mechanical, thermal, etc.).
- Manage electronic team and design facilities considering design constraints legal and customer expectations on dedicated projects
- Work in a design team and technical solution approaches expected linked to other design disciplines (optics, mechanical, thermal, etc…)
- Work in cross-functional project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering
- University degree in Electronic Engineering
- Fluency of English; second language German is preferable
- Minimum 4 years experience with electronic design (more experiences are preferable)
- Sufficient knowledge about PCB hardware design (schematic and layout), EMC, design implementation and verification, linear circuits, SMPS, CAN/LIN-bus system
- Knowledge about ISO 26262, functional safety preferable
- Teamwork skills
- Management experience
What the company offer:
- Opportunity to be part of international structure and developing business
- Work in dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working time
- Additional health insurance
- Bonuses based on results
If you are interested please send us your updated CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and it will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position