ELECTRONIC TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND TRAINING ENGINEER
Our client is a Spanish innovative manufacturing company developing medical and aesthetic equipment. For their office in Sofia we are looking for a professional on the role of:
Electronic Technical Support And Training Engineer
Subordination of the position: Direct reporting line to the Managing Director – Bulgaria and a dotted reporting line to the functional related structures (Quality and R&D) of the CMI Group based in Spain.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Visit company’s clients for support in maintenance of the machines and train customers;
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems;
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
- Collect information about most frequent problems that are impacting customers and report to Quality and R&D Departments;
- Train Customers in maintenance process of the machines;
- Support Production in optimization current manufacturing technology through giving regular feedback from customer’s issues;
- Check working conditions of the machines to ensure the quality of product meets the company/customer requirements;
- Communicate with Technical Support Center in Spain (SAT).
- University degree – technical education; Technical engineering in electronics or other related field;
- English – fluent;
- Previous experience in similar position;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage;
- Good command in MS Office (practical experience in AutoCAD or SolidWorks shall be considered as an advantage);
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
- Willingness to travel often abroad.
Skills and personal characteristics:
- Dynamism, responsibility, rigor and teamwork;
- A team player, who is able to work independently;
- Customer- oriented person;
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
What you will find:
- Dynamic and creative working environment;
- Opportunity for professional development, working for a growing company with option to create and manage a team of accounting professionals;
- Full time job on labor contract, based in Sofia;
- Attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position