ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER
For our client, an international company in automotive industry, we’re looking to hire:
Electronic Design Engineer
- NPI (New Product Introduction) support – on site coaching of process series and pre-series production
- Product Maintenance, root cause analysis of parts returned & trouble shooting
- Technical coordination with suppliers of electronic and electrical parts
- Preparation of Drawings & Schematics
- Cooperation with Production Planning, Process Engineering and Test Engineering departments
- Engineering Degree in Electronics
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Design experience for digital & analog electronic circuits
- Good English, speaking and writing
- Experience in automotive Industry or similar areas would be an advantage
- APQP process knowledge (or similar development processes)
- Experience with production process
- LabView Experience
- Software design experience („C“)
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme
- Opportunity professional growth by learning and development program
- Healthy benefits – medical insurance and sport cards
- Friendly work environment – сorporate events and team buildings
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and it will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position