Technologies in focus: Microsoft Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Specification and administration of automated environments for our software products in the area of cyber security (email management, communication channels, collaborative platforms)
- Support our container solutions under Docker and Kubernetes and the automation of system landscapes using modern tools
- Design and continuous improvement of the toolchain for continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Create jobs for the continuous delivery of our microservices, web applications, and cloud infrastructures
- Automation and controlling of regression and release tests
- Implementation, maintenance and deployment of virtual environments
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline or practical experience from a former position
- You have more than 3 years’ strong experience with programming languages (C# or Java) or script programming
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows and Unix / Linux administration
- Strong interest in cloud architectures (e.g., Microsoft Azure) from IaaS to PaaS to serverless and container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift etc.)
- Experience with common CI / CD tools (Git, Subversion, Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (for example Ansible)
- You have first experience with agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- You can present complex circumstances
- You have good English and German knowledge (desirable)
- You are open-minded about new technologies and like to work in a team
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.