For our client – a performance marketing agency – we are looking for a passionate certified
Job in brief:
Our client serve millions of ads each month for a variety of products and clients on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and many more publishers across 10+ countries. You will gain invaluable experience in all aspects of digital performance marketing with heavy focus on Facebook and Native advertising.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel and SPSS mostly). Excel knowledge and skills will be tested.
- Analytical mindset and passion to learn.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
What our client offers:
- Great place to work – a place where you can seize opportunities, take initiative and have a real impact.
- Opportunity to be part of an international field, where you get to interact with colleagues across Europe, the US, Australia and Asia.
- Young and talented team able to have fun.
- Full training on the online marketing details provided.
- Opportunity to grow and become an online marketing expert.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Apply for this position
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.