Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company with 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market, specializing in middle management and expert positions. With our expertise and approach of a career consultant we are able to contribute to the professional and personal development of the candidates by providing them with opportunities in which they could demonstrate their potential and capabilities.
We are engaged exclusively to source top candidates for the role of
Our Client is part of a fast growing international Group of companies in the Renewable sector, founded 10 years ago.The company is the biggest Principal Contractor in Europe, offering mechanical and electrical installation services as well civil services for the construction of utility Solar PV plants.
The position of Cost Estimator Manager will be responsible for managing the costs on a construction project and ensuring that the project is completed within its projected budget. The person will prepare cost estimation for the manufactured products and construction projects, support the management in bidding on (tenders) or determine price of product/service.
• Analyse project drafts and other documentation in order to prepare time, cost, materials, and labour estimates;
• Estimate costs of goods or services;
• Confer with engineers, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates;
• Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops;
• Lead the documentation of the total materials needed, including codes, brands, and contact information necessary to process an order;
• Monitor financial indicators;
• Prepare cost, expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project;
• Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction;
• Review basic software generated estimates for completion and technical accuracy;
• Visit site and record information about access, drainage and topography, and availability of services such as water and electricity.
• 5 +/- years of Cost estimation experience within the Construction sector;
• A degree in Construction Management, Engineering or other relevant;
• Extensive knowledge of industry practices, procedures, and market trends;
• Proficient with commercial estimating software such as: MC2, Sage;
• Excellent level of English and Bulgarian;
• Specialized Industry Knowledge is not necessary
• Opportunity for professional growth within an entrepreneurial international team in the world of renewable energy
• Excellent remuneration package
• Creative and friendly company culture
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!Apply for this position