Our Client is food processing company with over 20 years on the market, working with leading international brands. The company is a part of a bigger German group of companies and follows their strategic mission to offer superior quality and perfect taste. The food processing is conducted into facilities equipped with top-of-the-line technology. Our client complies with a strict quality control program and holds an IFS Food certificate.
The position of Chief Financial Controller will be responsible for leading the company from a financial and administrative perspective, working alongside other C-Suite team members and taking ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters.
• Relationship towards State Authorities
• Relationship to Shareholders (Meetings, Reporting)
• Relationship to banks & insurance companies
• Cash Management
• Cooperation with the Audit company
• Result Reports
• Deviation of costs against calculation
• Investments (proposal for the Board)
• Fixed costs (organization on basis of requests of each GM)
• IT (ERP-System, hardware and network)
• Accounting Software System
• Office Organization / File Registration-System
• Monthly Planning
– Update of Volume and MPL for allocated customers (if any)
– Cash Flow in Monthly Planning
– LE based on Monthly Planning
– checking all pages on Monthly Planning for decision by the Board
• Financial Accounting / Bookkeeping
• Working Capital, Status Report
• Cash Box
• Payroll Accounting
• Personnel Tax procedure
• Personnel Social security
• Absence registration
• Vacation Planning
• Purchase of Service and other except materials
• Service (reception, telephone etc.)
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA (Accounting, Finance or Economics);
• Experience in FMCG or food processing;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written in English and Bulgarian;
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting;
• Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow;
• This role may require relocation.
• Opportunity for professional growth within an entrepreneurial international team in the food procession industry
• Excellent remuneration package
• Creative and friendly company culture
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in the top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!Apply for this position