AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN ENGINEER
For our client, an international company in automotive industry, we’re looking to hire:
Automotive Design Engineer
Overview of the role:
- Product Development activities in cross-functional project teams with the responsibility for technical functionality and progress of the product design
- Communication with the customer and suppliers on a regular basis
- Developing functionality, reliability and lifetime performance
- Defining the product test strategy and overseeing design and product validation programs
- Supporting continuous improvement and cost reduction projects
- Researching for new designs and materials
- University degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, physics, chemistry/ material science, electrical engineering, automotive technology or comparable
- Previous engineering experience is an advantage
- Good verbal and written knowledge of English is a must
- Result oriented person with strong analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude and problem-solving skills
- Team player able to work in multidisciplinary projects teams and communicates openly in an honest and forthright manner
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme
- Opportunity professional growth by learning and development program
- Healthy benefits – medical insurance and sport cards
- Friendly work environment – сorporate events and team buildings
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and it will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position