Our client is one of the 3th big telecommunication operators. At the moment they expand there teams.
We are looking for APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR to join in the team:
- Responsible for management and administration of the IT applications landscape and office automation tools
- Assure effective management and administration of the business systems’ users and accounts
- Responsible for testing and implementation of new features and functionalities in Company’s business systems
- Manage the process of production deployment of new features and functionalities and verification of the functionality and performance of the systems
- Responsible for creation, documenting and maintaining the systems’ and applications’ procedures
- Follow up the existing and take active role in building new processes and procedures
- Participate in development, establishment and documentation of internal procedures, rules, and requirements aiming to ensure smooth operation, effectiveness and accuracy of the Core and Customer Facing IT systems and related services/ infrastructure
- Investigate outstanding alarms and troubles to perform fault detection and repair
- Report traffic affecting events on next level of line organization
- Provide on-call duty support (predefined in advance and limited)
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux/Unix bash and scripting
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- IP Network knowledge
- Good command of English
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position