ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY – PLOVDIV
Our client is a German-Turkish company, a leader in the production of CNC machine tools (CNC machines), currently opening a new factory in Plovdiv. We are looking for energetic and reliable professional on the role of:
In this role you will:
- Be the face of the company who welcomes the guests with a smile
- Assist the General Manager and the HR department
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate on a daily basis with the offices in Germany and Turkey
- Manage all administrative processes
We are looking for a person who:
- Is experienced as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Has very good level of English
- Has excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Is highly organized and has great time management skills
- Pays excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- Regular working hours – 8:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Excellent opportunity for professional development on a very dynamic and strategic role in an international company with high professional standards
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position