Our client is an international tax reclaim service company. They are working with investment funds, pension funds and life insurers. The core business is the reclaim of the withholding tax on dividends and interest to foreign tax authorities (mainly EU countries). Regarding the starting of operations in Sofia we are currently looking for:
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER, SOFIA – BULGARIA
The administrative manager will perform as follow:
- Managing claims (drafting and filling) and contacts with tax authorities for follow-up
- Administrative work directly linked with the CEO (editing documents, gathering information, helping the CEO with schedule and travel organisation, writing emails)
- Managing all the data on an IT software & in hard copy
- Proactively searching an office in Sofia city centre and recruiting personnel for the future needs (in collaboration with the CEO)
- Managing the office (people, operations, administration)
- Prior experience as tax administrator within an international bank or a big4
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Willing to show initiative
- Thorough and metodical approach of the work
- Analytical skills
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Very good English skills (writing and talking)
In line with оur client’s culture :
- Honesty, integrity & sense of responsability
- Customer service oriented mind
- High standards
- Work ethic: strong willingness to work hard to get the job done
If you are interested please send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position