Best practices and case studies for temporary staffing
- Projects with duration from 2 to 18 months. In this case, there are meaningful expenses for recruitment and selection of the staff.
- For occasional or longer marketing activities, for merchandising and promotional projects, sales representatives, etc.
- In campaigns for data entry, information collection by clients, registration, etc.
Sociological surveys, marketing studies, interviewing, focus groups.
- Reception desks and administrative functions.
- Non-specific bank and back office functions, forwarding and courier services, central administration.
- Accounting and payroll services.
- Staff and recruitment officers involved in personnel selection in extraordinary campaigns and large projects.
- Projects for interim management or temporary confidential hiring of management staff.
- Productions and industries with low health and safety risk for the personnel. Temporary activities with no requirements for long term staff qualification to be performed normally.
Send us a request for Staff Leasing