BEST PRACTICES AND CASE STUDIES FOR TEMPORARY STAFFING
- Projects with duration from 2 to 18 months. In this case, there are meaningful expenses for recruitment and selection of the staff.
- For occasional or longer marketing activities, for merchandising and promotional projects, sales representatives, etc.
- In campaigns for data entry, information collection by clients, registration, etc.
Sociological surveys, marketing studies, interviewing, focus groups.
- Reception desks and administrative functions.
- Non-specific bank and back office functions, forwarding and courier services, central administration.
- Accounting and payroll services.
- Staff and recruitment officers involved in personnel selection in extraordinary campaigns and large projects.
- Projects for interim management or temporary confidential hiring of management staff.
- Productions and industries with low health and safety risk for the personnel. Temporary activities with no requirements for long term staff qualification to be performed normally.
Read more about Benefits of Staff leasing during a pandemic
SEND US A REQUEST
BEST PRACTICES FOR TEMPORARY STAFFING TOPICS
WHAT HR SERVICES WE OFFER
Horizons Bulgaria uses the HR expertise gained over the years to offer professional management of an employer brand.
The executive search assignments are delivered by our high-end consultancy practice for strategic talent recruitment – Horizons Executive Search.
Direct, proactive and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals in completive or relevant organizations.
Deployment on client‘s site of experienced and dedicated recruiter(s) for a temporary or permanent base.
The company offers its expertise in training, organizational development and human resource management.
Horizons Bulgaria specializes in research and selection method of recruitment for middle management and expert level.