Our client is a fast-growing UK company, specialized in full digital campaigns and online advertising, 3D modelling and animation production, social media and mobile applications, print and digital outdoor design and advertising.
The company is setting up a new premise in Sofia and thus it is looking to recruit Server Side Developer who will work with their team in Sofia and report to the Project Manager. The Server Side developer will be responsible for server side development tasks allocated by the Project Manager and development of deliverable to a pre defined specification laid out by the Technical Lead. He should be able to develop a strong working relationship with the Client Side Developer to enable delivery of fully scoped projects together.
Using a combination of the following server side and client side skills:
• jQuery or a similar framework
• APIs such as Facebook/Twitter/Google etc
• OO PHP5
• CodeIgniter framework (preferred but knowledge of similar ones is fine)
• Common, open source CMSs, such as Drupal, Joomla
Use of the following tools:
• Dreamweaver/Eclipse or similar code development tool
• MySQL workbench/phpMyAdmin or similar
• Apache server and PHP configuration
Additional desirable skills and experience:
• Development of Facebook and social applications from start to finish
• Possess good English language skills
• Are agile and able to find technical solutions to development and cross browser issues as they occur
• Have experience and knowledge of dynamic digital agency environment.
• Have excellent development tool knowledge and practical experience
• Possess excellent understanding of digital implementation including Facebook and social media
then do not hesitate to send us your application to Darina Dimitrova at Horizons Bulgaria: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality.
Horizons holds a License No 1370/18.11.2011 valid until 18.11.2016.