AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
Our client is a German company, provider of cyber security solutions which operates in Europe, North America and Asia.
Currently, we are looking for experienced IT professionals to join the new iQ.Suite Integrations team in Bulgaria.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re in search of a Software Automation Test Engineer who has:
- 3-5+ years’ experience with software testing and test methods
- Very good understanding of the different types of tests (Functional tests, Unit tests, Performance Tests, Integration Tests etc.) and testing methodologies
- Experience of automation tools for web browser applications, such as Selenium, SoapUI or Postman
- Experience writing automation scripts in various script languages such as Perl, Python, Bash or PowerShell
- Good understanding of common programming concepts such as OOP, SOLID and DRY
- Experiences in the administration of virtual environments
- Experiences with Microsoft Windows and Linux administration and agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- Experience programing in C# and .Net is a plus
WHAT WOULD SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER DO?
- Specification and development of software products in the area of cyber security, service-oriented architectures and microservices
- Implementation of release tests and evaluation of the test results
- Creation and documentation of test cases and test scenarios
- Implementation, maintenance and deployment of virtual environments
- Support of the manual test engineers
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position