AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR BULGARIA
Currently we announce a stirring career opportunity as Area Sales Representative within the Bulgarian office of the largest producer in Romania for plastic pipes and fittings for construction equipment.
Our client, Valrom Industrie, headquartered in Bucharest owns two factories in Romania, one in Ukraine, over 19 stores in Romania and a network of partners covering the whole country and South- Eastern Europe as well (Moldova, Ukraine and Bulgaria). Valrom Industrie is a member of Romstal Group and Valsir, Italy, with approximately 400 employees, sales of over 50 million €, a portfolio of over 13,600 products and over 3,000 clients.
Area Sales Representative for Bulgaria
- Handle the sales of the Company`s products
- Develop and maintain current customer network
- Manage and follow the short/ long-term business development plans of the Company
- Achieve the sales objectives for export department: turnover, margin, increase the number of buying clients
- Manage and control the entire sales process with B2B clients
- Prepare technical and economical proposals as per the needs of the customers
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Fills-in correctly and in due time daily/ monthly reports
- Ensure successful partnership with customers
- Technical or Economic University degree (Installations/ Construction filed)
- Sales experience in hydro-thermo field (HDPE, PVC, PP, PPR, PEX pipes and fittings)
- Expertise in inside buildings systems
- Fluent in English, Romanian language would be a definite plus
- Result-oriented and used to work with KPI`s
- Strong analytical skills – market analysis required
- Clear Driving License
- Readiness to travel occasionally to Romania
Valrom gives YOU opportunities for:
- professional growth and constant training
- being part of a well-recognized company with 22 years of experience
- good remuneration package + company car + bonuses
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position