After Sales Engineer for Automation Industry
For our client, an international company, global leader in automation industry, we are looking for:
After Sales Engineer
- Developing and implementation of a strategy for active positioning of the after sales services in regards of different product groups of the company and group of clients in various industries and countries.
- Active sales of spare parts and all after sales services of the company to the clients in the respective territory.
- Make market analysis and assessment of competitors.
- Development and implementation of the business plan and sales strategy.
- To review service needs and usage trends among various industries.
- Able to bring to the customers benefits for their operations with the after sales activities of the company.
- Preparation of service contracts.
- Active coordination with the Service Department of the company.
- Preparing budget for the after sales services.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Experience in sales (preferably in after sales services);
- Higher education in Engineering;
- Good knowledge of the industrial market;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong sales attitude, creative and proactive approach;
- Client oriented and energetic person;
- Willingness to travel intensively.
What the company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity for career development in a leading global manufacturing company.
- Intensive company trainings